CNS's Comment About CNO OR NO?

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Just watched CNS interviewed at Pro Day and one of the first questions to him was "Do you want to clarify your comments.." in which he quickly stated "There's nothing to clarify..." and went on to say he doesn't watch press conferences or interviews of basketball coaches and his comments pertained to the football team, the football program and what is happening within "our" program.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
When it comes to TIME, I’ll just say this. “Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” Who was the first dude to say that? Was it Ben Franklin?

Who said “stay off the strip in Tuscaloosa between 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.?” Well, I don’t know. Nothing good happens after midnight unless you are studying for an exam for the next day.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

Reactions: TideEngineer08

HighlandOak

1st Team
Mar 8, 2023
When it comes to TIME, I’ll just say this. “Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” Who was the first dude to say that? Was it Ben Franklin?

Who said “stay off the strip in Tuscaloosa between 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.?” Well, I don’t know. Nothing good happens after midnight unless you are studying for an exam for the next day.
It would be best to just "stay off the Strip."

• Thank You
Reactions: BamaMoon

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.