Coach got a bit upset on his Radio Show

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
we understand you cant win every game, but at least look like they were prepared to play at times. It’s the coaches we complain about, not the players . I think this is the least fun year in Coach Saban’s Alabama career. Ranting on players practice habits in midweek pressers, ranting on fans . It worries me at times.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB)
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
we understand you cant win every game, but at least look like they were prepared to play at times. It’s the coaches we complain about, not the players . I think this is the least fun year in Coach Saban’s Alabama career. Ranting on players practice habits in midweek pressers, ranting on fans . It worries me at times.
Nah. The master motivator at work.
Give the man more credit than that.

lowend

1st Team
Feb 20, 2005
This tells me a lot about the mentality of the team. It's a young, immature group that hasn't grown into its leadership yet. The comments of the fanbase are an external factor and are having an impact on the team.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB)
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
This tells me a lot about the mentality of the team. It's a young, immature group that hasn't grown into its leadership yet. The comments of the fanbase are an external factor and are having an impact on the team.
Yep. And he just used the self absorbed portion of our fan base to motivate the 8th youngest team in FBS

Latest threads