Coach O’s Nike ad.

Bazza

Hall of Fame
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I love Coach O!

He's worked his tail off no matter where he's been and deserves a lot more credit than he gets, IMHO.

I'm not pulling for him against Bama or Florida - but I am pulling for him to succeed at LSU.

Yaw yaw yaw.....:cool:

Padreruf

All-American
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Well, when you read this story about Coach O's wife, you certainly gain a lot more respect for him as a human being and all the things he's dealt with from a personal/familiar stand point and most certainly for her and her trials and struggles. I wish nothing but the best for him, except when he plays Bama.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/07/02/kelly-orgeron-lsu-tigers
Thanks for sharing...I have pulled for LSU except when they played Bama as I was born there -- but even more now.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Good story, I 'm happy Kelly survived and is doing better. I still hope LSwho gets waxed by Bama though...

Tenntiderman

1st Team
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Thanks for sharing...I have pulled for LSU except when they played Bama as I was born there -- but even more now.
God Bless Charleston SC..I was stationed there for 3 yrs back in the early 70s. Loved it...but it is SURE different nowadays! Seems like there are 4 or 5 times the population I was used to. Still a great place. I had some Roll Tide fun there.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Well, when you read this story about Coach O's wife, you certainly gain a lot more respect for him as a human being and all the things he's dealt with from a personal/familiar stand point and most certainly for her and her trials and struggles. I wish nothing but the best for him, except when he plays Bama.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/07/02/kelly-orgeron-lsu-tigers
Great article. I am glad she is doing better now. Must have been a lot of stress on the whole family, especially with Coach O being so busy with coaching. You never know what people are going through.