Coaching Carousel 2021

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Some of the names I’ve heard floating around as potential replacements for Harsin include legendary coaches Rush Propst and Chad Morris.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Ever since the Scientology rumors, I knew his days were numbered. Not saying this has anything to do with those rumors or they were even true. Just think that’s the day some boosters were done with this outsider.
Well him totally phoning it in on recruiting this week to get back at the AD and boosters is probably what led to the massive leaks yesterday. From what I’ve heard, the rumors that are currently out were long known rumors.

He is an idiot and they are idiots for hiring him.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
auburn “fax” girl?
Assistant to the Head Coach…

She was hired in Idaho after serving a student internship…and then came to Aubrun with him.

5AB9FC9D-9835-4B2A-B46B-A7FCFEF0CC94.jpeg
Everyone in the athletic department had to have known about what was going on. Now that the Harsin-experiment is obviously not going to work, the AU administration is simply going to try and use this situation to divorce him “with-cause” and move on to the next Chump.

Last edited:
Reactions: VirginiaTide57

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.