College Football Coaching Carousel - 2022 edition

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
Shaw's comments make it sound like Stanford is not wanting to get on board with NIL and collectives.

BigPoppa52

3rd Team
Oct 25, 2020
IMHO, Deion needs to wait for a winning situation to open up...he can win @ Colorado, but it isn't easy due to recruiting.
Dunno. Isn't Colorado in the PAC12? The same conference thats losing their two bellweathers? Plus, I think he can recruit in those areas. If he has a good year or two (like 7-5) he really ups his chances to get a big time job.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Dunno. Isn't Colorado in the PAC12? The same conference thats losing their two bellweathers? Plus, I think he can recruit in those areas. If he has a good year or two (like 7-5) he really ups his chances to get a big time job.
USC most definitely. UCLA still somewhat to be determined. USC is a private university. UCLA is part of the University of California System. My understanding is there has been some backlash over the decision to leave with USC. Could be some legal wrangling on the horizon.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.