College Football Coaching Carousel - 2022 edition

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Who gets fired next? Frost is gone, Edwards is gone........

Harsin will be gone before midseason. I'd bet Auburn goes after Freeze.

Collins will be gone very soon at Georgia Tech. Josh Pate mentioned things appear to be moving to....Deion Sanders getting the Georgia Tech job.

Nebraska needs a great hire.....a capable hire....a hire to take them to the next level. I recommend Bill "Mr. Creative Playcalling" O'Brien. He schemes WR's open with his eyes closed. Bill "Mismatch Maker" O'Brien is a home run hire for Nebraska. They need him....now.

Arizona State.....if Nebraska doesn't make the call to O'Brien.....the Sun Devils should be right there to pick up Bill "Breaker of Self-Tendencies" O'Brien. He self evaluates so well, he knows what the other teams are thinking about his calls by Wednesday's on game weeks. BRILLIANT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Perrett4Bama

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Collins will be gone very soon at Georgia Tech. Josh Pate mentioned things appear to be moving to....Deion Sanders getting the Georgia Tech job.

Nebraska needs a great hire.....a capable hire....a hire to take them to the next level. I recommend Bill "Mr. Creative Playcalling" O'Brien. He schemes WR's open with his eyes closed. Bill "Mismatch Maker" O'Brien is a home run hire for Nebraska. They need him....now.

Arizona State.....if Nebraska doesn't make the call to O'Brien.....the Sun Devils should be right there to pick up Bill "Breaker of Self-Tendencies" O'Brien. He self evaluates so well, he knows what the other teams are thinking about his calls by Wednesday's on game weeks. BRILLIANT!!!!
Hmmm. Interesting! Sanders has shown an ability to recruit at a high level given where he is currently... :unsure:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Hmmm. Interesting! Sanders has shown an ability to recruit at a high level given where he is currently... :unsure:
They bought that kid and he rides the wave of people who think elite black athletes should only go to HBCUs. He’s had a hat on a table for some big time guys, but where Jackson is small Tech would be the same with academics.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
They bought that kid and he rides the wave of people who think elite black athletes should only go to HBCUs. He’s had a hat on a table for some big time guys, but where Jackson is small Tech would be the same with academics.
i I don't disagree at all.

It's just that with Jackson's limited resources, he was still able to get these kids in the NIL Market... :cool:

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Sounds like the advice older pastors gave to churches if they wanted to get rid of their pastor: don't fire him and stir up the church. Go around bragging on him and another church will take him off your hands.
“Thou shalt not bear false witness…”
number 9, number 9, number 9…

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn

Don't see Neon Deion going to Ga Tech can't do any shady recruiting to many academic standards lol

Reactions: BamaInMo1

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Isn’t Geoff Collins part of the Saban coaching tree? Wonder if he might be back in Tuscaloosa soon(as an analyst)
That brings up a question I have. Who are the candidates to become the next OC at Bama? It doesn't appear that there is anyone in line on the current coaching staff.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.