College Football Coaching Carousel - 2022 edition

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian

It's amazing what they can do with manufactured housing these days.:)

• Haha
Reactions: seebell

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Coach Saban and Prime have a strong connection. Prime probably ask for him to recommend someone for DC. Saban helped a coach move up. Good for both.

Reactions: Con

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Let me be the first to say it . Pete Golding would be an excellent choice for Louisville to hire. Time for him to move up to his own job. After all, he is a Saban protege.
I'm afraid we are stuck with Goldy for a while. Coach sees something in him that we cannot so we might as well forget that dream. Now Bob needs to go. He either reluctantly takes a head job somewhere or is reassigned via the Saban method.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I'm afraid we are stuck with Goldy for a while. Coach sees something in him that we cannot so we might as well forget that dream. Now Bob needs to go. He either reluctantly takes a head job somewhere or is reassigned via the Saban method.
Recently I've been thinking about the reason(s) PG & BO'B are still at Bama. Here's a couple conclusions I've drawn. (NOTE: I have been accused of over thinking to a fault at times)

1 - CNS appears to have lost some intensity. Is he in fact getting tired as some have eluded? Do potential coaches see this and wonder about tenure if they commit?

2 - Everybody knows how demanding CNS is of his staff. Are those coaches who are capable and qualified willing to commit to that meat grinder aging out?

Is this generation of "Everybody Gets a Trophy" and subsequent lack of work ethic spilling over into the coaching profession?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.