Coaching carousel NFL Style

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Exactly.

Idiots in charge don't realize he will not be bringing King Henry with him. The sunshine pumpers here are saying he had a good offense with Tannehill at QB and Ryan is better than Tannehill. Maybe true (although I feel that it is closer than they want to admit.) The sunshine pumpers also think this means the Failcons will draft Najee ( most think he will actually be available in the second round not even joking). I am not happy with this hire at all, but it is the Failcons. Did anyone actually expect them to hire a good coach? I might be wrong about this but I don't think I am. This seems like a hire to keep Ryan until he dies or retires. This franchise is so dumb they will probably keep Koetter at OC.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
He has a skin pigmentation problem.

Probably part of it, but I keep thinking there has to be something else. I know he has some issues way back as a player 20+ years ago, but I would think that it was long enough ago that it isn't an issue now. So is it your assessment that the interviews he does get are just Rooney Rule formalities?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Probably part of it, but I keep thinking there has to be something else. I know he has some issues way back as a player 20+ years ago, but I would think that it was long enough ago that it isn't an issue now. So is it your assessment that the interviews he does get are just Rooney Rule formalities?
I don't know what I don't know about Eric - but I do believe that the evidence is pretty clear that NFL owners hire white coaches over equally qualified black coaches.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I don't know what I don't know about Eric - but I do believe that the evidence is pretty clear that NFL owners hire white coaches over equally qualified black coaches.
Very true. I wanted Bieniemy here in Atlanta, but I will be equally happy if he stays in KC. I thought maybe the Failcons would hire their first black HC, but didn't happen. There is the possibility that he said some stuff the PTB didn't want to hear. Maybe he said what many (including myself) have said; "you will never win a Super Bowl with Matt Ryan at QB". Given who they did hire, they are staying the course with what they have on offense. Philly is supposed to interview EB, but they have to wait until their season is over.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.