Coaching Staff Changes

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
We lost a few top recruiters in last few days. It will be interesting to see who we bring on. The brand and Championships will help with recruiting but still have to keep bringing in talent to keep in going,
Like I said, seven of the last eight years in recruiting...

If you're concerned, you've not been paying attention.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Hell he’s been in the top 3 in recruiting every year since his second class.
I'm aware, just pointing out that despite essentially replacing his entire staff twice in the last eight years, Saban has pulled seven #1 recruiting classes.

People worrying about recruiting either haven't been paying attention or just enjoy hand-wringing.

bamafan1966

Scout Team
Sep 4, 2017
We certainly have a persistent group of hand-wringers among our members.
Coach Saban is the GOAT but folks on here doubt his ability to hire assistant coaches even though he has rebuilt his staff multiple times. The dynasty will eventually end but not within the next three to four years with CNS at the helm......

• Thank You
Reactions: crimsonaudio

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I'm aware, just pointing out that despite essentially replacing his entire staff twice in the last eight years, Saban has pulled seven #1 recruiting classes.

People worrying about recruiting either haven't been paying attention or just enjoy hand-wringing.
And that was even with some coaches who absolutely despised having to do it. Like I’ve always said, we have the best recruiting service there is... Coach Nick Saban.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Coach Saban is the GOAT but folks on here doubt his ability to hire assistant coaches even though he has rebuilt his staff multiple times. The dynasty will eventually end but not within the next three to four years with CNS at the helm......
I don't believe it's a doubt of his ability to hire good assistant coaches, rather than the necessity of having to do so and its effect on current recruits and the relationships that were already established.

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
Something that I feel is overlooked is what recruiting as a representative of Alabama does for a coach as a recruiter. Don’t get me wrong, I understand that there are coaches who are just good at recruiting and establishing relationships with players. But to be able to do it with that script A on your shirt or hat boosts your recruiting ability exponentially. The brand sells itself!

Roll Tide!!!!

bamafan1966

Scout Team
Sep 4, 2017
I don't believe it's a doubt of his ability to hire good assistant coaches, rather than the necessity of having to do so and its effect on current recruits and the relationships that were already established.
I based my statement on the different threads across the forum about potential coaches to backfill the departures. Several comments have been made about who should be hired and also the coaches rumored to be headed to the staff. Some of the suggestions are so far off the mark that its comical. The success of the program makes recruiting solid coaches as almost as much of a necessity as recruiting players.

I appreciate the relationship aspect of recruiting but this incoming class is 98% signed with many of the kids already on campus. The new staff will have several months to establish the needed relationships to pull top notch talent to campus next recruiting cycle. Bottom line CNS will bring good coaches on board and the kids will be well coached and developed. The Process continues....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.