Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
It was the same with Obama. I agree with you though. It’s sad all around.

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
The biggest difference is most of Obama’s “crimes” were committed only in the minds of Fox News while Trump’s are out in the open and blatant.

Obama had some blind supporters no doubt, but comparing the two is false equivilance of the highest order.

The biggest difference is most of Obama’s “crimes” were committed only in the minds of Fox News while Trump’s are out in the open and blatant.

Obama had some blind supporters no doubt, but comparing the two is false equivilance of the highest order.
So, what crimes has Trump committed? I don’t mean the alt right crap either. I definitely can compared the two. This is not to say Obama committed any crimes either but Obama’s failures outweigh Trump’s in my opinion.

I say that as I watch his district of Chicago continue down the same path it’s always been on, total destruction.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
clicky

[FONT=&quot] A Missouri Republican who has made anti-Semitic and other bigoted statements handily won a primary for the state’s House of Representatives.

S[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]teve West, who promotes anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on a radio show he hosts, defeated three other candidates Tuesday in the bid for a seat representing Clay County. He won [/FONT]with 49.5 percent of the vote[FONT=&quot]; the second-place finisher had 24.4 percent.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Looking back in history, unfortunately, Hitler was right about what was taking place in Germany. And who was behind it,” West said on KCXL radio in January 2017, [/FONT]The Kansas City Star reported[FONT=&quot] Thursday.[/FONT]

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Comey said she broke the law; he only qualified it, which isn’t really legitimate.
If you get caught speeding you don’t (normally) get a pass by claiming ignorance of the limit.
Nor, as I understand it, are you allowed to destroy evidence in an investigation (reports of phones/devices/servers being destroyed).
There is no doubt she broke the law; the only question is how many times she did, and how many in both parties would go down with her. Doubtful any of the Freedom Caucus are part of this group, so, yeah, they might have had some success going after her.
And I’ll add this: anyone who thinks there was no quid pro quo with “donations” to the Clinton Foundation from countries not “allies” who subsequently received military equipment while she was SoS? I have some “yellow cake” I need to move...[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He also said no prosecutor would prosecute the conduct he was describing. Short memories around here...

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
So, what crimes has Trump committed? I don’t mean the alt right crap either. I definitely can compared the two. This is not to say Obama committed any crimes either but Obama’s failures outweigh Trump’s in my opinion.

I say that as I watch his district of Chicago continue down the same path it’s always been on, total destruction.

Technically having an affair was enough to start the impeachment process back in the Clinton era. I would say that if one were to be fair, I think we can agree that Obama has done at least one less impeachable thing than Trump has done.

Why is Chicago always brought up as a failing of Obama’s? Last I checked he wasn’t elected President of the Neighborhoods of Chicago.

Technically having an affair was enough to start the impeachment process back in the Clinton era. I would say that if one were to be fair, I think we can agree that Obama has done at least one less impeachable thing than Trump has done.

Why is Chicago always brought up as a failing of Obama’s? Last I checked he wasn’t elected President of the Neighborhoods of Chicago.
Yes. The affair of Clinton was impeachable. Last I checked though, they are talking about what Trump did before office.

Chicago should be the spot that tells us how good of a job whatever politician has done. Then again, if we use that example hardly any democrats would be elected.

The artist currently known as JBama_in_PCOLA

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
It's a game of Whack-a-Mole; these guys keep popping up.

“Steve West’s shocking and vile comments do not reflect the position of the Missouri Republican Party or indeed of any decent individual. West’s abhorrent rhetoric has absolutely no place in the Missouri Republican Party or anywhere. We wholeheartedly condemn his comments.”

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

He has committed multiple crimes but for simplicity sake we’ll just go with his admitted on national tv obstruction of justice.

If you haven’t paid enough attention to hear about the stuff already then there isn’t much point wasting my time pointing out stuff that has already been gone over repeatedly.

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
He has committed multiple crimes but for simplicity sake we’ll just go with his admitted on national tv obstruction of justice.

If you haven’t paid enough attention to hear about the stuff already then there isn’t much point wasting my time pointing out stuff that has already been gone over repeatedly.
That is the point. What he actually does gets lost in the deluge of accusations of what others have done and then NEXT thing he does on Twitter to distract you from how many unethical and illegal things he has done. Trump is a sack of dog crap. Anyone who defends him by comparing him to someone else who isn’t in prison is willfully ignorant.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
in re: the unshackling

The White Nationalists Are Winning ...
Fox News anchors and high-profile politicians are now openly pushing the racism of the alt-right. The fringe movement’s messages have permeated the mainstream Republican Party.

But the alt-right and its fellow travelers were never going to be able to assemble a mass movement. Despite the controversy over the rally and its bloody aftermath, the white nationalists’ ideological goals remain a core part of the Trump agenda. As long as that agenda finds a home in one of the two major American political parties, a significant portion of the country will fervently support it. And as an ideological vanguard, the alt-right fulfilled its own purpose in pulling the Republican Party in its direction...

A year after white nationalists in Charlottesville chanted, “You will not replace us!” their message has been taken up and amplified by Fox News personalities. Tucker Carlson tells his audience that “Latin American countries are changing election outcomes here by forcing demographic change on this country.” Laura Ingraham says that “the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore” because of “massive demographic changes” as a result of “both illegal and sometimes legal immigration that progressives love.” They echo the white-nationalist claim that America is at risk because the nation is growing more diverse, an argument that treats the mere presence of nonwhite people, citizen or noncitizen, as an existential threat to the country. White nationalists like Cantwell are cheered to hear their beliefs championed on Fox. Cantwell wrote last year that Carlson “is basically telling white America to prepare for war as directly as he can get away with while remaining on Fox News.”....

The president remains historically unpopular, and may be politically vulnerable. But there is nothing Trump could say or do to communities of color that would alienate much of white America. From the moment he descended the escalator at Trump Tower calling Mexicans rapists and drug dealers, there has been little sign that the Republican voters he depends on for support find such bigotry disqualifying.

Last edited:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I have a question for the lefties on the board.
Is the mayor of Portland not who the Democrats have become:

Attorney: Portland Police Ignored Help Requests From Employees At ICE Building
“I have consistently stated that I did not want the Portland Police Bureau to be engaged or sucked into a conflict for the purpose of securing federal property that houses a federal agency with their own federal police force.”
Immigration agents' union slams Portland mayor over protest

"Your policy has created a zone of terror and lawlessness, ... we fail to see why targeting the employees of ICE and leaving them vulnerable to violence, harassment and even death furthers a legitimate government interest."
Feds Finally Take On Occupy ICE Portland

¡Ch__ga la Migra! Abolish ICE! Abolish borders!
Abolish all borders? Really?

Anarchy Breaks Out in Portland, With the Mayor’s Blessing

Randy Glary, a 52-year-old artist and longtime resident, was photographing the camp when he said a group of occupiers knocked his camera into his face. Charles Williams, a 62-year-old man who lives across the street, said someone threatened to stab him with an “AIDS-infected needle.” From his balcony, he saw the “thugs” begin masked street patrols. Others brandished sticks. Lisa Leonard, a 53-year-old disabled resident, said occupiers hit her on her head, disabled her electric wheelchair, and lifted her in the air when she complained about loud drumming.

I understand any politician can oppose the policy of separating illegal immigrant children from people claiming to be their parents, but allowing a mob to threaten law enforcement officers and refusing to get involved? Is that the image Democrats want to take into the fall elections?

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I have a question for the lefties on the board.
Is the mayor of Portland not who the Democrats have become:

Attorney: Portland Police Ignored Help Requests From Employees At ICE Building

Immigration agents' union slams Portland mayor over protest

Feds Finally Take On Occupy ICE Portland

Abolish all borders? Really?

Anarchy Breaks Out in Portland, With the Mayor’s Blessing

I understand any politician can oppose the policy of separating illegal immigrant children from people claiming to be their parents, but allowing a mob to threaten law enforcement officers and refusing to get involved? Is that the image Democrats want to take into the fall elections?
I don't condone that behavior at all. Portland is a crazy place so the police chief has to pander to crazy lefties. His(?) behavior should be roundly condemned. His job is to protect and serve he doesn't get to choose who he protects and serves.

Even I want some borders, every side has it's nutbags. Please start another thread about lefties. This one is about the crazy on the right

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I don't condone that behavior at all. Portland is a crazy place so the police chief has to pander to crazy lefties. His(?) behavior should be roundly condemned. His job is to protect and serve he doesn't get to choose who he protects and serves.

Even I want some borders, every side has it's nutbags. Please start another thread about lefties. This one is about the crazy on the right
Apologies. I thought i was about optics.
Which is a larger category: pimps running for office in the GOP or Democrats arguing for abolition of national borders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.