Congrats Mr. Gibbs!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
You're going to make an NFL roster and a lot sooner than expected.

Too bad other players who left the program couldn't have the patience to have just one good season like Coach Saban says (Arkansas LB I'm talking to you! -- You would be a star for a winner instead of a hog for a loser). Seriously though, good game Mr. Sanders, you'll do well no matter what.

Roll Tide Roll!

We are the premier program in CFB even during our bad years. Never forget that.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayBama_in_PCOLA

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I think it needs to be made known that when you go to a minor program like Arkansas, it doesn't hurt to be reminded that you made a big mistake. Sadly that kid hurt his draft stock with one decision and one game.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I think it needs to be made known that when you go to a minor program like Arkansas, it doesn't hurt to be reminded that you made a big mistake. Sadly that kid hurt his draft stock with one decision and one game.
Sanders had 12 ToT, 6 solo tackles, 1 sack for loss, and 1 QB hurry. That kind of play gets noticed against a 2nd ranked team. Pretty sure the NFL have their sights on him.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Sanders had 12 ToT, 6 solo tackles, 1 sack for loss, and 1 QB hurry. That kind of play gets noticed against a 2nd ranked team. Pretty sure the NFL have their sights on him.
I have seen him projected as high as the 1st round already. He has the Alabama pedigree and great stats at Arkansas

Reactions: theballguy

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
He's good...but he would not be starting this year at ML...Deontae Lawson is playing lights out and T'oto is most of the time. Moody is good and needs to be rewarded with playing time, but he does not have the speed of Lawson. Sanders made a coupe of good plays, but he also was blown up a few times as well.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
That's not accurate. He's rising up the draft board. He's likely the first LB taken in NFL draft. He didn't make mistake.

Reactions: B1GTide

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
He's good...but he would not be starting this year at ML...Deontae Lawson is playing lights out and T'oto is most of the time. Moody is good and needs to be rewarded with playing time, but he does not have the speed of Lawson. Sanders made a coupe of good plays, but he also was blown up a few times as well.
That's not accurate. Saban said he would've been starting next to Too too had he stayed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.