Congrats to DeMeco Ryans! New Texans Head Coach

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
DeMeco has hit the bigtime. Hope he does well. I feel like there will be news about the Bama DC job soon when the dust settles a little in Pro ranks. I don't have a clue as to who will fill either position. If I could have a say in the OC job...I would not choose Mullen. I don't believe he is coming anyway. Bama can do much better. But it won't be long now. Both jobs will be filled.

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
DeMeco has hit the bigtime. Hope he does well. I feel like there will be news about the Bama DC job soon when the dust settles a little in Pro ranks. I don't have a clue as to who will fill either position. If I could have a say in the OC job...I would not choose Mullen. I don't believe he is coming anyway. Bama can do much better. But it won't be long now. Both jobs will be filled.
Bama may look into the NFL again for an OC and a DC...............

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
First year will be rough, hope they don't decide to fire another coach after one year. I also hope he really does well. I'll be a Texans fan now.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Now draft a great QB (hint, hint) and a great rusher (hint, hint), and maybe a great scat back to catch passes out of the back field (hint hint). Too obvious?

Reactions: Tidelines

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Bama may look into the NFL again for an OC and a DC...............
I am sure CMS could have filled those jobs 3 times over had he wanted to, but it feels like to me that he is using discernment to the utmost with an eye on his last years. Just a feeling given how things are going. I feel GOOD about that. When former players who bought into his PROCESS speak out on what they see? I think....I hope....CNS wants to do some more post game interviews in Neyland and Jordan's Hare stadiums about how much those games "mean to our fans"

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I am sure CMS could have filled those jobs 3 times over had he wanted to, but it feels like to me that he is using discernment to the utmost with an eye on his last years. Just a feeling given how things are going. I feel GOOD about that. When former players who bought into his PROCESS speak out on what they see? I think....I hope....CNS wants to do some more post game interviews in Neyland and Jordan's Hare stadiums about how much those games "mean to our fans"
I'm sure he will be extremely diligent

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.