Congrats to to the SEC Regular Season Champs ...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GOD IS GOOD!!!! So thankful to be apart of this special group. It’s a blessing to coach these guys everyday. Congrats fellas. SEC CHAMPS BABY!!!!! Let’s goooooooooooo</p>&mdash; Antoine Pettway (@AntoinePettway) <a href=" ">February 28, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reactions: LA BamaCarl

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Congrats to the coaches and team!!! Didn't expect this for this year. RTR!!
This team is literally setting the foundation of the CNO era. Hoping for greater success for them in the tournament.

The funny thing is, teams are going to try and catch up but next year is going to be a whole different type of talent with the same type of depth. Here's hoping Bama Basketball will be fun to watch for years to come

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Ted Lasso is reason enough to subscribe to AppleTV...
Oh, and speaking of Lasso, how about the Allen Iverson shoutout when dressing down Jamie Tart?

I hope our 3 point shooter have the memory of a goldfish.....when appropriate. I want them to learn from mistakes and all too. :)

Reactions: TIDE-HSV

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Primo played his lowest number of minutes all year by quite a bit. Anyone have insight ? Injury? Doghouse?
This should give a little more insight into your question. Sounds like its just a slump for him:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

I just want to give congrats and thanks again to this year's team with the run they made in the regular season. This team was originally picked to finish 5th in the SEC preseason polls. This team is currently a testament to what Alabama Basketball can accomplish and its due to the hard work of these players and them buying into what CNO is trying to implement. I felt this team had the ability to be better than their preseason ranking but I did't think we would not only be the SEC regular season champs, a top 10 team nationally, a top 10 team defensively, but also have a player in Herbert Jones who is up for SEC player of the year, SEC defensive player of the year and nationally up for both player of the year and defensive player of the year as well.

An arguably, this team still hasn't played their best basketball yet. Here's hoping they go on an unprecedented and historic run in the tournament and make it to the Final Four. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.