Game Thread: Corndogs vs Boomcocks (USCe @ LSU ESPN) Looks like Spoiled chicken is in the gumbo tonight

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I know it’s against South Carolina, but LSU looks better than I thought they’d look with the freshman QB. He’s huge. They have a good run game too. Hope our defense is ready for that.
LSU will score on us, but we arent leaving 23 points on the field against them like South Carolina has tonight.

Reactions: B1GTide

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Bama vs LSU is about a 55- 33 type game. They are too talented to keep off the board, but they are going to get scorched by us. The difference between their defense and our defense is that we have a higher ceiling in improvement. I dont think Pelini and Oeaux can improve enough to slow us down enough to beat us. Even without Waddle we are by far the best offense they will see. The only SEC teams I think realistically have a chance vs us are Florida and Georgia, but even then that is a tall task for both of those teams.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Bama vs LSU is about a 55- 33 type game. They are too talented to keep off the board, but they are going to get scorched by us. The difference between their defense and our defense is that we have a higher ceiling in improvement. I dont think Pelini and Oeaux can improve enough to slow us down enough to beat us. Even without Waddle we are by far the best offense they will see. The only SEC teams I think realistically have a chance vs us are Florida and Georgia, but even then that is a tall task for both of those teams.
Got to agree with you 100%. But this all SEC schedule is a grueling spectacle week in and week out so by the time we line it up against the corndogs in Death Valley we just really do not know what to expect.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Got to agree with you 100%. But this all SEC schedule is a grueling spectacle week in and week out so by the time we line it up against the corndogs in Death Valley we just really do not know what to expect.
We own that dump, but generally LSU punches above their weight vs us. But IDK, our oline is just a force to be reckoned with. I dont think they can get enough stops even if they punch above their weightclass.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.