Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
It's very simple: if you went "yeah" on HCQ and Ivermectin, you better not flinch when you're told to drink your own wizz. Otherwise, we know full well you were always snowing us.

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!"
I know that our resident antivaxxers are proud to follow men and women of this caliber. I debated blue font, but decided against it as it's just too true to add blue.

Reactions: B1GTide

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
We have our first vacation that doesn't involve seeing family beginning next week. We booked in late October/Early November when things were really looking good. My husband's OA's were both sick at work - one Friday, one today. So he'll be isolating till we're in the clear. Not really any tests to be had - so we'll just give it time.

Reactions: NationalTitles18

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!"
Just when you think they couldn't be more stupid...

I'm waiting for them to discover 'fecal therapy'.

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Keep us posted, Mob, and we'll hope and pray for the best for you.
He is positive & I'm negative (for now.) Since my youngest has a sore throat- I'm picking her up and calling around for a test. The school won't accept the at home tests - although that's what the health department used. Middle is in school - they said no quarantine since fully vaxxed and no symptoms. If you need me I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. With my exposure, and husband exposed- we may not both get it so we're separated to minimize any sickness.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
He is positive & I'm negative (for now.) Since my youngest has a sore throat- I'm picking her up and calling around for a test. The school won't accept the at home tests - although that's what the health department used. Middle is in school - they said no quarantine since fully vaxxed and no symptoms. If you need me I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. With my exposure, and husband exposed- we may not both get it so we're separated to minimize any sickness.
and this is why this will never end. This is NOT on you, you are adhering to policy. Mobile county schools should require the entire house quarantine because Omicron is so contagious there is very little chance of sharing a house and not passing it. Sorry you have to deal with it

Reactions: MobtownK and 92tide

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
In a related story - local to me here anyway - Kelly Canon has died from Covid. Most you are wondering, "Who the Hell is Kelly Canon?"

Well...she got famous here for successfully campaigning against those red light cameras in Arlington several years ago. She was the VP of the local Tea Party chapter in Arlington until they went all-in on a tax increase to fund the new stadium for the Texas Rangers in 2016. She later helped destroy Congresscritter Joe Barton (he of the "if college football don't form a playoff, we gonna get involved" despite allegedly being a free market/hands off conservative) as he had sent her some risque' texts.

She most recently got famous by getting a "religious exemption" from the vaccine.

Then she got even more famous yesterday when she died from Covid. And YES, that is her actual FB messenger.

Anti Vax.jpg

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It now seems that Hulk Hogan has implied that Betty White and Sidney Portier died dude to "the jab." He's being called a famous epidemiologist Dr. Hulk Hogan, ha ha.

As a reminder, this guy testified under oath that he got his 24-inch biceps largely because of getting steroid needles shoved into his behind.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I guess we'll see if this holds up to scrutiny. :D

Reactions: Jon

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I will admit that in practical terms we may have to wait for a generation of idiots to die off first.
Gonna be waiting for years at a mortality rate of 1.6.....wait.....1.4% MORTALITY RATE. Number dropped since November/December. So glad people keep getting it and walking away. A .2% drop since 2 months ago is pretty stout, right? And apparently the CDC director said this below. Who knew being unhealthy/preexisting conditions or covidmorbidities increased your chance of death by SIGNIFICANT amounts. Feel free to watch the interview on good morning America's YouTube channel. Dr. Walensky accredited vaccinations and boosters.

SmartSelect_20220111-172152_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 92tide
Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.