Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Now some Q idiots, including that Wood jerk, are calling the hospital/staff murderers and calling for "war".
It really bothers me when one of my patients tell me what they want. I give them all their options. If that doesn't include what they want, I dismiss the patient. It happens three of four times a year.

Hospitals don't have that luxury. I hope they have themselves covered legally.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
"Christian radio host Bob Enyart became infamous during his career for reading obituaries from people who died of AIDS while playing the Queen song "Another One Bites the Dust.""

Man, that's horrible. WWJD? And spreading this as if it's 'Christianity'? Just shameful.

I won't dance on his grave but I'm glad he's no longer able to spew such hatred.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
"Christian radio host Bob Enyart became infamous during his career for reading obituaries from people who died of AIDS while playing the Queen song "Another One Bites the Dust.""

Man, that's horrible. WWJD? And spreading this as if it's 'Christianity'? Just shameful.

I won't dance on his grave but I'm glad he's no longer able to spew such hatred.
his final challenge to Christians:

”Let’s see you not gloat over my arrival in hell.”

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
He's no more a Christian preacher than I am a Buddhist monk..."The Lord gives and the Lord takes away..."

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I watched an interview with the TEXAS CEO of Business Assoc. or whatever. He was all for vaccinations, but just didn't want the government making that decision for his company. "My unvaccinated workers just need persuading." He could not contain his smirk.

A few simple questions later, he looked like he had lost his last friend, and was all hangdog answering.

Do you think babies should be attended to at the hospital by unvaccinated people? No? Why would babies be entitled to a safe environment while your workers are not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.