Question: Crimson jerseys or road whites?

jarhead

Suspended
Dec 6, 2019
Which do you prefer? On an artificial surface without the grass stains, I think I actually like the road whites better. A clean look.

Also not that it actually has any bearing, seems the tide has won more while wearing the road uniforms in championship/playoff games. Pure coincidence of course.
Road Whites

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Which do you prefer? On an artificial surface without the grass stains, I think I actually like the road whites better. A clean look.

Also not that it actually has any bearing, seems the tide has won more while wearing the road uniforms in championship/playoff games. Pure coincidence of course.
My Dad was maybe as big a Bama man as I ever saw...and he worried about jersey color. He would, at some point, start accusing refs if things weren't going well for Bama IF they were in home jersies. If they were in road jersies and not playing all that well...he consideted that the guys had been out having too much fun the night before. 😆 I couldnt care less. I want to hear pads popping, and if I hear that...I am confident that the guys are there to play. GAME ON Brother!! Woooooooo!!! Go Bama!!!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I'm a fan of our Road Jerseys.
I always thought we played better in White.
I used to like Oklahoma in their Road Whites too.
I hated Penn State (STATE PENN) in Whites or Blues.

Last edited:
Reactions: TIDE-HSV

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.