Dabo keeps talking trash about Ohio St

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Confirmed. This game will be one for the ages.

Clemson wins in the first CFP game to go over 100 scoring points by handling Oh5-0 State 105-0.
OSUs Board of Regents will disband the football program and agree to pay Clemson University $30 million annually in perpetuity. A 105-ft tall golden statue of Dabo Swinney will be erected in the center of Horseshoe Stadium. The rest of the stadium will be turned into a museum dedicated to Clemsons greatness.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Dabo has benefitted from the weakest schedule of any top contender since 2015, yet he's the loudest trying to criticize others' schedules.
He has made a career out of saying, over and over again, that you can only play the teams on your schedule. He sees no irony here because he is too stupid to understand what the word means.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Dabo has benefitted from the weakest schedule of any top contender since 2015, yet he's the loudest trying to criticize others' schedules.
I agree.

Playing in the ACC has been like playing in the Old BIG 8. Oklahoma and the 7 DWARFS. We saw when they played a relatively TOUGH game this year with ND making-like they were an ACC team. FSU has been down so no team in the ACC has had a quality team except maybe UNC this year. So Dabo, your 11 games may have been a little tougher than tOSU's schedule, but ONLY because of ND. Indiana and UNC are on about the same level. Penn State would beat any team in the ACC except Clemson. Northwestern might beat any team in the ACC, except Clemson. I do not include ND in this SOS, because they are only in the COVID-19 ACC or are they?

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I want tOSU to absolutely DESTROY Clemson!!!!!

That's 1st and foremost.

2nd I'd like for someone to knock Dabo's smartmouth jackass lights out.

Ryan Day seems too classy to do anything.... but I'd have no issue with him pulling a Woody Hayes II on that damn jackleg.

He's such a whiny smart-mouthed little D-Bag.

Someone in the CFB world PLEASE HUMBLE him....BADLY.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.