Dabo Swinney's Stock Value

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
It's funny how every coach I've ever wanted when they were on their ascent topped out and never really achieved what I thought they would. Whoever hires Saban will most likely no be able to maintain. I have a feeling that Saban's successor will be someone that is not currently a hot name.

Reactions: bama61 and FaninLA

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
It's funny how every coach I've ever wanted when they were on their ascent topped out and never really achieved what I thought they would. Whoever hires Saban will most likely no be able to maintain. I have a feeling that Saban's successor will be someone that is not currently a hot name.
I heard Coach O is available.

Reactions: tlockwood

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
What is that? A new dance move? The “Dabo”?
I stopped trying to keep up with the new stuff 30 years ago…😏

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I'd say Dabo's stock really depends on what happens next season. Can Clemson bounce back? If they get back into the playoff next season most people will view this season as just an anomaly but if they struggle again next season his stock drops sharply. It might be a bit early to start "shorting" his stock but I don't know if Alabama would hire him anyway if they can sense that the majority of the fanbase is turned off by him.

Reactions: FaninLA and Relayer

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.