Danny Masterson, Hyde from that 70's show charged with rape, finally

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
This has been kicking around for years with lots of rumors of payoffs and Scientology "fair game" actions against the women in question. He is being charged on 3 counts but rumors persist of multiple others.

nice to see him actually be prosecuted and current scuttlebut is that the "church" is finally tired of protecting him and throwing him to the wolves. Hope he rots

• Thank You
Reactions: B1GTide and 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
This has been kicking around for years with lots of rumors of payoffs and Scientology "fair game" actions against the women in question. He is being charged on 3 counts but rumors persist of multiple others.

nice to see him actually be prosecuted and current scuttlebut is that the "church" is finally tired of protecting him and throwing him to the wolves. Hope he rots

my wife mentioned this to me last night and i told her i thought i remembered hearing about this quite a while ago.

i hope he rots as well

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
"church" is finally tired of protecting him
That didn't protect Cedric Bixler-Zavala's dogs when he spoke out about Masterson assaulting his wife and the "church" protecting him. Scientologists ended up killing his dogs with meat laced with rat poison.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
That didn't protect Cedric Bixler-Zavala's dogs when he spoke out about Masterson assaulting his wife and the "church" protecting him. Scientologists ended up killing his dogs with meat laced with rat poison.
I forgot about that story Fair Game is as disgusting a practice as exists in any "religion"

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

LOS ANGELES (AP) — “That ’70s Show” star Danny Masterson was led out in handcuffs from a Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday and could get 30 years to life in prison after a jury found him guilty on two of three counts of rape at his second trial, in which the Church of Scientology played a central role.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

LOS ANGELES (AP) — “That ’70s Show” star Danny Masterson was led out in handcuffs from a Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday and could get 30 years to life in prison after a jury found him guilty on two of three counts of rape at his second trial, in which the Church of Scientology played a central role.
Could get?

DID GET

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.