Dark Brandon’s Policies IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
It's amazing (not really) how careless public comments by our political leaders cause so much downstream problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonJazz

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
It's amazing (not really) how careless public comments by our political leaders causes so much downstream problems.

This is going to sound like some crazy conspiracy theory, but it's almost like this guy has something we want. I'm sure I'm just overthinking this, though.

• Haha
Reactions: seebell

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Same sex couples still shouldn't have to travel to distant states. Interracial shouldn't either, for that matter...
I've been waiting to see if the marriage of the Thomas' would be legally annulled, with Justice Thomas being the deciding vote for annulment. Oh, the irony.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
both sides are equally awful and incompetent

The Butch Lewis Act I signed into law shored up pensions for millions of union workers facing cuts to the benefits they earned. Today, our Administration is announcing the single largest approval of funds from the Act: $36 billion, covering over 350,000 workers and retirees.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Joe Biden made the oil trade of the year

Gas prices were a major story in 2022: Russia’s invasion of Ukraine roiled energy markets and some predicted the US dollar might be subsumed by a new, commodity-backed trade currency.

Instead, it appears the US government made the oil trade of the year: Releasing 180 million barrels of crude from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve between March and the end of this year in an effort to blunt the effect of rising prices, the US government appears to have made about $4 billion, as prices have fallen dramatically over the course of the year.

Selling when crude oil prices were high, the US captured billions in value. By one widely-used measure, the price of crude oil in Texas peaked at about $124 a barrel in March, and the average price during the SPR sales period was about $96; today that oil costs just $73 per barrel.

These are paper profits, to be sure: The US is still aiming to refill the reserve, and prices may rise as it does so. On Dec. 16, the Department of Energy put out a request to purchase 3 million new barrels of crude, after releasing about 200 million barrels in 2022. There are currently about 382 million barrels still in reserve.
Investing 101, sell high, buy low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.