Decade in review (2015 highlights)

OrlandoBama

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 1, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone! When creating the highlights for the first half of the decade, it was impossible to not leave so many magical moments on the cutting room floor. So, I’ll share each individual season. Mods, would it be best to share each season in this thread so I don’t clog the board ? Hope everyone enjoys!

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Thanks for putting this together and posting. Great season. This was the one and only National Championship Game that I ever got to go to. Great trip to Arizona. Roll Tide!

Reactions: OrlandoBama

TraskiTideFan

1st Team
Apr 18, 2009
Savannah TN
Thanks for putting that together. The 2015 team is one of my favorites especially watching the quarterback position finally settling itself out after the Ol' Miss game. Coker is still a favorite for the way he took care of the offense from that point on.

OrlandoBama

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for watching everyone. This season will always be very special to me. Exactly a week before the championship game, we buried my grandfather. At halftime I was ready to call it a night by halftime, but a friend implored me to finish. The emotions that poured out with the team pulled it out, I’ll never forget

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.