Decline of the GOP episode XIV

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL

McConnell was asked about the upside-down flag outside of Justice Alito’s home in January 2021.

His response: “It seems to me there are nonstop attacks on the Supreme Court, week after week after week, so I’m not going to dignify that with a response.”

“We need to leave the Supreme Court alone, protect them from people who went into their neighborhoods and tried to do them harm, look out for the Supreme Court – that’s part of the job of the administration.”

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Next comes the staged assassination attempt...
On whom?

It's always projection and confession.

And his lawyer argued Trump would have complete immunity.

So what is MTG complaining about even if it were true since it's the power she wants the president to have?

It's difficult to believe the American people are stupid enough to vote for those clowns in large numbers or that the race for president is even a contest, but here we are.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
the DOJ responds…
Out of respect for the former President, we issued rubber bullets to the officers that executed the search warrant at Mar-a-Lago. .

if anybody wants to get a rise out of MTG, they should call her Butch.

Bleach blonde bad built butch body.

Last edited:

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
A staged attempt on Trump is what I was suggesting. They always project what they are going to do. If they thought they could frame the Biden administration with an attempt on Trump's life they would do it. Its evident, There is nothing they wont do to regain election and then retain power.

I can't wait to hear how some on here try to deflect away from this incindenary rhetoric...

On whom?

It's always projection and confession.

And his lawyer argued Trump would have complete immunity.

So what is MTG complaining about even if it were true since it's the power she wants the president to have?

It's difficult to believe the American people are stupid enough to vote for those clowns in large numbers or that the race for president is even a contest, but here we are.

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
A staged attempt on Trump is what I was suggesting. They always project what they are going to do. If they thought they could frame the Biden administration with an attempt on Trump's life they would do it. Its evident, There is nothing they wont do to regain election and then retain power.

I can't wait to hear how some on here try to deflect away from this incindenary rhetoric...
I believe he's confessing to eventually assassinating Biden or someone else and using this as a pretense.

That, and/or riling up a supporter to attempt the job now.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Every accusation is a confession / projection. They're literally telling us they will end the American Experiment and start a NAZI empire.
Anyone on here who doesn't believe that and complains about inflation and other issues we have in the US and blames it all on Biden should take a look at this 60 Min. video fron Sunday evening. Could something akin to this ever happen again?

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Anyone on here who doesn't believe that and complains about inflation and other issues we have in the US and blames it all on Biden should take a look at this 60 Min. video fron Sunday evening. Could something akin to this ever happen again?

The NAZIs used economic pain to rile up the average German to commit atrocities, using their underlying bigotries and fears as fuel on the fire.

History echoes.

First they came for the transgender...

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Next comes the staged assassination attempt...
Just so we're clear, search warrants generally include rules of engagement. In this case, the warrant specified that use of deadly force was authorized IF the agents were met with armed resistance. That's what MTG is ranting about.

(A friend of mine is a Pittsburgh cop; he explained it to me.)

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
DeSantis keeps bringing more freedom to Florida...

Maudiemae

All-American
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
The NAZIs used economic pain to rile up the average German to commit atrocities, using their underlying bigotries and fears as fuel on the fire.

History echoes.

First they came for the transgender...
That was my first thought when I saw people on this board goin' on about thinking Trump was better in the area of the economy. Dangerous people shouldn't be elected President. They shouldn't be in high office. Demagogues who use economic woes as a step up and then proceed to villainize every group they think wants to hear it, stirring them up and encouraging the hatred, splitting their own nation up are not new. What's happening now reeks of the same thing.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

Thanks, UAH, for posting this important video. This demonstrates how important it is to have people with some modicum of compassion in positions of power. It also shows exactly how ruthless the Nazis were. Cold blooded murderers.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads