Decline of the GOP VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Strange how that works, all these corporations reporting record profits in a supposedly "down" economy. Also strange is how republicans and Trump get credit for sending out trillion$$$$ upon trillion$$$ in stimulus money but no credit for the inflation that has followed. They also get no credit for the labor shortage despite killing off a million people, disabling potentially millions more, and virtually stopping needed immigration. Of course, they also claim to be pro-life while behaving recklessly and telling anyone who objects to "stay home if you're scared" all the while bemoaning when people actually do that to protect their life and health (not to mention placing pregnant women in obvious danger by restricting their healthcare choices). They claim to be for religious freedom while imposing their religion on others. They claim to be for freedom, but apparently only when the people are free to be just like them and nothing else. They claim to love this country even as they support a former president and an entire party that tried to destroy it. It's really weird how all that works.

And they’ll pay zip in income taxes

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
  • Thank You
Reactions: Go Bama and seebell

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
A long article, but a pretty good summary of how big a dung pile Abbott's border play truly is.

Is he really as stupid as he comes across? I don't mean political shrewdness...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
We all remember when Melanoma Trump visited the southern border to show concern for the children who had been separated from their families and caged like animals…she showed up with “I don’t really care” written across the back of her coat.

Now we see Jill Biden visited the First Lady in Ukraine on Mother’s Day in a genuine show of concern.

I hope evangelicals can one day find peace after having forced the Trump debacle on all of us.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
A long article, but a pretty good summary of how big a dung pile Abbott's border play truly is.

one would think that if the world worked like conservatives thought it worked, they wouldn't constantly have to lie and obfuscate to pretend they actually accomplished what they said they would do

Reactions: TexasBama

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Not necessarily the GOP - but "conservative parent's groups"....

I primarily read ereader books - because my local library doesn't have as good of a selection as the Ohio Digital Libraries, and I'm considered a *snowbird*. My son really enjoyed the digital selections last year - because we could easily find subjects to suit him - he wanted non-fiction about animals.

This is just sad.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Not necessarily the GOP - but "conservative parent's groups"....

I primarily read ereader books - because my local library doesn't have as good of a selection as the Ohio Digital Libraries, and I'm considered a *snowbird*. My son really enjoyed the digital selections last year - because we could easily find subjects to suit him - he wanted non-fiction about animals.

This is just sad.

i'm getting sick of these nutjobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.