Deion is on his way to Colorado

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
IMO his short stint has shown that he may not last long. He has basically told the players on campus that they need to transfer in a public forum and treating recruits in this manner.
He better win early and often...or he will be in trouble very soon. You don't treat people like this and it not come back to bite you....

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
He better win early and often...or he will be in trouble very soon. You don't treat people like this and it not come back to bite you....
I don't have an issue with him telling the returning Colorado players to seek out a transfer, but to do it in the public way he did, was very insulting and embarrassing to them and their families. You are right, if he doesn't start winning early and often, this will be brought up front and center by the media.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
And the fact that in his opening news conference he said he was bringing his own players is basically admitting it.
Agreed, and the NCAA should call him on that, but they won't- just like they didn't with Riley.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
And the fact that in his opening news conference he said he was bringing his own players is basically admitting it.
I noticed that the Travis Hunter kid said he was considering 4 schools not soon after it was reported that he was going to Colorado with Neon.

I figured that was for plausible deniability that he and his coach had already discussed him going to Colorado.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Charles Kelly was officially announced as the DC for Colorado. I wish they would have waited til after signing day to announce. Hopefully the recruits already knew about the fact he accepted the job before this announcement was made.

I wonder who Saban will replace him with? From what I read on BOL from the moderators, Coach Saban wanted Kelly to stay.

Last edited:

Lucky Jack

Suspended
Sep 23, 2022
Colorado up to 43 in the recruiting rankings. Nice bump, but I thought Neon Dion would have brought in a few more for the early signing day.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Very curious to see how Coach Prime does his first year for the buffs. Pretty unique position he is in there with no pressure whatsoever.

Reactions: dtgreg

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.