Deion is on his way to Colorado

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
You might want to question his expertise on tackling as well. He was no fan of it...

Furthermore, he will exactly be the kind of coach who takes all the credit and none of the blame. I predict he will have a toxic locker room in 3 years and some kind of a scandal.

He may I am not sure if he does or not. I’m sure he knows a lot about DBs. It’s offense, special teams, and clock management I would question. Let’s face it, there are career coaches who are lacking ( Golding for one.) I just don’t see how he could be up to snuff at this point In his coaching career. Maybe.......

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Are you really compring Gol*ing (someone who only played four years at the FCS level) to a guy who played four years of (what's now) FBS football, followed by 14 years in the NFL, then three years as an FCS HC? I mean, I'm really not trying to be a Sanders apologist here, but the guy played both offense and defense in the NFL - I suspect he knows both sides of the ball well...

I'm really puzzled as to why so many people are trying to discount the guy - he's won everywhere he's been. He knows the game and will win a BUNCH of recruiting battles...
And let's not forget played WINNING MLB baseball WHILE playing in the NFL.

Jmonty71

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2022
Welp, Jmonty71, you’ve officially burned your GT bridges.lol
Truth is truth, regardless of what it is. If you say something that they don't agree with, they belittle, insult your grammar and act childish. For me, when they insulted me, for serving in the Marines, I was done. They are hateful losers and they have a losing culture that worships mediocrity.

Reactions: Tidelines and Con

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
  • Sad
Reactions: B1GTide

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
IMO his short stint has shown that he may not last long. He has basically told the players on campus that they need to transfer in a public forum and treating recruits in this manner.
What will be interesting to watch is if his "already named the starting QB" son, struggles at the position, what will he do? I have a hard time believing anyone not named his son is going to get a legit shot at beating him out during practices. That was a HUUUUUUGE red flag to me at his press conference.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.