Democrat - Kesha Rogers for Congress in Texas 22

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
http://kesharogers.com/node/31

See this Democrat's worldview / policy statements.

She is a Democrat who supports the impeachment of the President.:eek:

She was interviewed this a.m. on the Michael Berry program: KTRH in Houston. That's the first time that I had ever heard of her.
I really could not believe that an African-American female would be having this point of view and be a Democrat.

Giant Squid

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2006
An interesting candidate.

Most politicians' platforms are just a lot of blah, blah blah, but she might have something substantial to say. Every day, we simply watch the clock tik tok into an uncertain future. Our nation seems weighed down with a diverse collection of problems, and we're all looking for someone to take it off. Sadly, it seems as though the people in charge are mostly interested in building up their own egos. If they were really honest about their motivations, they'd tell the people "Your love is my drug." Our so-called leaders seem to think they can use the government to change Americans' behavior, or even our individual values, but we are who we are. Personally, I hope she doesn't blow this.

hoopjsn

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
An interesting candidate.

Most politicians' platforms are just a lot of blah, blah blah, but she might have something substantial to say. Every day, we simply watch the clock tik tok into an uncertain future. Our nation seems weighed down with a diverse collection of problems, and we're all looking for someone to take it off. Sadly, it seems as though the people in charge are mostly interested in building up their own egos. If they were really honest about their motivations, they'd tell the people "Your love is my drug." Our so-called leaders seem to think they can use the government to change Americans' behavior, or even our individual values, but we are who we are. Personally, I hope she doesn't blow this.
*golf clap*

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Larouchies come in all colors. And they're all nuts.
"This is Henry Kissinger. He's a Jew." Followed by explanations that the Jews and Queen Elizabeth are running drugs to corrupt America's youth, blah, blah, blah. (Lyndon LaRouche, 1984.)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.