Demouy Kennedy injury update?

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Saban did not comment on him today and I haven't seen any other mention of his injury. On Saturday he had to be helped off the field with what looked like a knee injury.

Reactions: Tiderollin32

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Saban did not comment on him today and I haven't seen any other mention of his injury. On Saturday he had to be helped off the field with what looked like a knee injury.
Wondered the same thing. Hoping it means it wasn’t that bad.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
It just seems strange that there has been no mention anywhere about his condition. He played at a nearby high school and I have not heard anything locally. Hopefully, it was not an ACL, but it did not look good.

Cruloc

All-American
Sep 1, 2019
Hope he recovers as quick as possible. I saw him at a McGill Toolen vs Theodore game a couple years ago. He was a man amongst boys on the field. Played RB, LB and was a returner for Theodore.

Ledsteplin

All-American
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
It just seems strange that there has been no mention anywhere about his condition. He played at a nearby high school and I have not heard anything locally. Hopefully, it was not an ACL, but it did not look good.
It's his right knee. But no clue what type injury. Hopefully just a sprain or anything not ACL. He's been playing really well. Hope he's not lost for the year.

Reactions: Padreruf

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
It's likely We didn't know yesterday because saban was probably waiting on MRI result. If we don't hear anything tomorrow, then assume he's week to week at that point.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Really hate that for Demouy. He has been a team player since he has been with us and just know he is going to get through this and come back stronger than ever. Get well soon young man.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
These days he could have transferred after his freshman year as a 5 star. He not only stayed but has been willing to change multiple positions to help the team. Demouy Kennedy you will be missed sir but Godspeed to your healing and we will see you next year.

Latest threads

Amazon Prime / TideFans.shop

Your purchase through our Amazon affiliation and TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!