Derek Chauvin trial

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I said this before and I'll say it again. Perception is everything. Blacks are perceived to be more danerous. Until we have an open and free discussion of how and why blacks are perceived this way, these things will continue to happen. In the long run it is probably more about economics than race.
Not sure what you mean by the bolded

• Thank You
  • Facepalm
Reactions: DogPatch and 92tide

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I had to look it up - it's the officer who shot the knife-wielding teenage girl in the story posted earlier.

IOW, LeBron is being a LeMoron.
Twitter in general is a white hot ball of crazy right now. Didn't expect to find myself arguing with people suggesting things like "it's only a knife fight among kids" and "should have waited/used the taser/baton/pepper spray. What's so bad about one cut/stab wound?"

• Wow
Reactions: crimsonaudio

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Twitter in general is a white hot ball of crazy right now. Didn't expect to find myself arguing with people suggesting things like "it's only a knife fight among kids" and "should have waited/used the taser/baton/pepper spray. What's so bad about one cut/stab wound?"
These people have obviously never seen the results of a knife fight.

Nor are they apparently aware of the 'Tueller Drill' wrt firearms training.

Reactions: AUDub

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I said this before and I'll say it again. Perception is everything. Blacks are perceived to be more danerous. Until we have an open and free discussion of how and why blacks are perceived this way, these things will continue to happen. In the long run it is probably more about income than race.

Maybe, but one could argue that the militarization of the police with the War on Drugs and the lack of standardized curriculum in training has just as much if not more to do with it.

Reactions: 92tide and UAH

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.