Derrick Henry is going off against the Ravens

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Seahawks have a notoriously trash OL with people who know the NFL. They get away with a lot because of Wilson’s legs. They’d be an awful fit for Henry.

The Niners would be a fantastic fit for Henry though. They’re a power zone heavy team like the Titans.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I’m announcing my decision, I’m officially a Nashville Titans fan for the remainder of the 2019-2020 NFL playoffs
I'm with you. There is some nostalgia interest in seeing a Green Bay vs. Kansas City Super Bowl, since that would be a rematch of the first one, but I'm pulling for Henry and Evans. And San Fran MUST be eliminated. They are carrying the sinful stain of not having an Alabama player on their roster.

Titans&Tide

1st Team
Jul 22, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL USA
www.kornegay.us
While I'm certainly happy for Derrick Henry, the success of Tennessee in the playoffs thus far reminds me of why I prefer college football to the NFL. Tennessee was just a 9-7 team and eliminated two really good teams (New England and Baltimore) who had far better regular seasons. This is how it would be in college if we went to a 16 team playoff. Occasionally we'd have a 3 loss college team knock off an undefeated team in the playoff which wouldn't seem fair to me.
The Titans are a 9-7 team, but they are 7-3 after the QB change. A case can certainly be made that they would be a 13-3 or 12-4 team had they started the season with Tannehill under center. Four of the losses were to Jacksonville, Indy, Denver, and Buffalo. All of those games are near-certain wins with a different QB and accompanying scheme.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.