Did you complete your 2020 Census yet?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Online response deadline is April Fools Day, so I just did mine. Took about 5 minutes. Hardest part was scrolling down far enough for my year of birth....didn't think I'd ever get there! šŸ˜¬

I was over at Mom's today and she was asking about it - didn't want to mess with any of the online stuff. I told her she didn't have to and they'd send hers by mail. I may go over tomorrow and help her get it done online just so it wouldn't be on her mind.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
We did ours online as soon as it came. However I kept dupes, addressed to "resident" at my address. Finally it it me that I'm listed as Personal Representative on some estates. I guess, since they're dead, I don't have to fill theirs out...

• Thank You
Reactions: 92tide

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Did my online the day I got it in the mail. Then about 7-10 days later got a second one. Lots of wasted money sending it out a second time.

Reactions: seebell

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Did my online the day I got it in the mail. Then about 7-10 days later got a second one. Lots of wasted money sending it out a second time.
The second mailing seemed to me mostly as a reminder and also letting me know if the online part isn't received they will send one out to be sent in by mail....information that was not in the initial mailing.

Does look like a possible slip up but who knows?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
The second mailing seemed to me mostly as a reminder and also letting me know if the online part isn't received they will send one out to be sent in by mail....information that was not in the initial mailing.

Does look like a possible slip up but who knows?
I got two as well. They both seemed identical to me, I tried to do it again but they wouldn't let me.

• Haha
Reactions: Bazza and Toddrn

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I did mine and the one for my mother-in-law a few weeks ago.

In 1990 I was single and living alone. I filled it out and mailed it in as soon as I got it. A few weeks later a census worker came to my door wanting my information. I told her I had already done it but she kept insisting I hadnā€™t. So I gave it to her just to get her to leave. So I got counted twice that year.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Thanks - interesting.

That site only gives data through 3-31 and the deadline was April 1 so wondering how many (like me) sent theirs in on the last day.

Currently the response is pretty pathetic (National is 38.4%).

Maybe there will be an increase after those who snail mail theirs.

Reactions: seebell

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!ā€></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.