Did you see/hear in LSU’s game last week, the officials made a bad spot?

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Not just a bad spot, they botched it. LSU challenged whether our receiver caught a pass. The officials reviewed the play and awarded the catch. Ball should have been on the CMU 45, but instead they spotted at the LSU 45. How in the world does that go unnoticed by the Orgeron staff? The officials should catch that too.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Not just a bad spot, they botched it. LSU challenged whether our receiver caught a pass. The officials reviewed the play and awarded the catch. Ball should have been on the CMU 45, but instead they spotted at the LSU 45. How in the world does that go unnoticed by the Orgeron staff? The officials should catch that too.
You're surprised? Orgeron is literally the most unintelligent P5 coach in history.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Rough week for SEC officials! blatant errors. The Penn st 3rd /4th down punt, the Memphis punt return and this! Not to mention the many calls/no calls in the Bama v Florida game!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Doubles by the fact Memphis had two players wearing the same number on that play, also overlooked.

SEC refs are truly awful.
That was the first play I remember seeing a blocking penalty called on replay that wasn’t called on the field.

I thought targeting was the only penalty that could be called on replay.

the entire second half was ridiculous

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
That was the first play I remember seeing a blocking penalty called on replay that wasn’t called on the field.

I thought targeting was the only penalty that could be called on replay.

the entire second half was ridiculous
All officiating is ridiculous in this age of ..... of ..... buying and paying players to have musical chair transfers and stupid targeting rules which are rarely possible to call fairly and RELAY BOOTHS ran by blind UNofficals.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.