2022 Recruiting: DL Isaiah Hastings commits to Bama

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
As reported on the recruiting target thread DL Isaiah Hastings has committed to Bama. Canadian kid who transferred to a FLA HS and has blown up in the last couple of months. Going to make a big move on the updated recruiting rankings soon. Welcome and RTR Isaiah!

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
Wow, think dude has been on the gridiron for only one year.
Hopefully this is a plus. We’ve gotten more than our share of defensive line guys that basically peaked in high school. Sounds like this kid has tons more potential on tap.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
The more I watch this young man? The more I am convinced he is going to be a difference maker sooner than later.He really gets off the ball and jumps counts tremendously.Uses his hands well,pursues,and is strong and aggressive. Probably stands up a little too much when the ball is snapped at times,but all in all this young DLineman has really impressive size and ability,and seems to have good strength.

Of course he is getting ready to go to battle everyday against guys as big and,probably stronger than him at this time.But dont think "3-Star" with this young man:LOL::LOL:...Tide fans are really going to like this young player,and it wont take Most very long to see why.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
The more I watch this young man? The more I am convinced he is going to be a difference maker sooner than later.He really gets off the ball and jumps counts tremendously.Uses his hands well,pursues,and is strong and aggressive. Probably stands up a little too much when the ball is snapped at times,but all in all this young DLineman has really impressive size and ability,and seems to have good strength.

Of course he is getting ready to go to battle everyday against guys as big and,probably stronger than him at this time.But dont think "3-Star" with this young man:LOL::LOL:...Tide fans are really going to like this young player,and it wont take Most very long to see why.
I had Hastings and Pope as gems/ sleepers in the 22' class.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Yes!!Pope seems to be one of those guys who will be a plug and play player in a season or 2.Will probably know the coverages better than the Coaches,and be a real leader back there!!..Will probably play at about 210 when it becomes his time.
Wow! Strong statement!

Why so? :unsure:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.