Question: Do we stand a chance with Arch Manning?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I’m glad he didn’t go to UGA. Now we don’t have to deal with him every year. Not that I’m scared of him, but I’d rather not face another Manning again.
I'm glad he went to Texas instead of UGA. He will be a true freshman when Texas comes to play at Bama. It will be interesting to see if he can beat out Ewers. I am sure a lot of recruits will choose Texas now if they want to play with Arch. I think if Sark can do well there, they will eventually be a legitimate threat when they play in the SEC. It all depends on their defense. I am not sure how their defense will look in September, but if Ewers is decent, their offense will score points. I think Bama wins, but the score may be close going into the 4th quarter. Injuries, weather, etc will also play a factor. I think the 3 games that Coach Saban is prepping for the most over the summer are 1. Texas 2. Texas AM 3. Ole Miss. RTR

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I’m glad he didn’t go to UGA. Now we don’t have to deal with him every year. Not that I’m scared of him, but I’d rather not face another Manning again.
We will face him eventually with ol Texas move to the SEC. Either way, I'm not worried. :cool:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Congrats to Arch. He'll probably be a star there. And imagine if he's "the one" that leads them out of their recent mediocrity to competing for SEC OR NC? If the PTB can get out of the way and let it happen, Texas is a sleeping giant.

As others have said, we've got our guy in this cycle and he looks the part. Our QB room is ridiculous right now! Pantry is stocked! It's all good!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.