Question: Do we stand a chance with Arch Manning?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Saw this on Twitter...evidently the minds that matter would love to see him in Crimson. I think that would just about do PF in...especially since UT is not even mentioned in the category of potential places.
Wo are "the minds that matter" to whom you refer...🤔

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Wo are "the minds that matter" to whom you refer...🤔
His parents, uncles and grandfather, among others. CNS et al would not be there if they did not think there was genuine interest and a good chance of landing him. CNS doesn't get them all...no one does. But he also knows when interest is genuine and knows how to go all out to reel in the big one.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Let's start a discussion here...

What do yall think the over/under will be on AM's NIL deal?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Recruitment for the kids that are considered elite will become a bidding war. Who can offer the best " deal " along with the best preparation for the next level.

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
I am guessing that at this point there is no recruit that bases their decision on the current position coaches. They change at Alabama almost every 2 years. Archie probably would not have BOB as his OC by the time he got here. He justs has to trust that the system will be the system.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I am guessing that at this point there is no recruit that bases their decision on the current position coaches. They change at Alabama almost every 2 years. Archie probably would not have BOB as his OC by the time he got here. He justs has to trust that the system will be the system.
And by that time the system will have four straight NFL quarterbacks chosen in the draft.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
In this rare instance I think you may well be correct. Can`t help but wonder how the status of BOB at Alabama will play into the final decision.

and Monken probably will not be at Georgia. Like players now, coaches move. ESPECIALLY SUCCESSFUL COACHES. If Arch is prepping for the NFL, he will expect change and deal with it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.