Question: Do we stand a chance with Arch Manning?

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
  • Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't think it is a dilemma. Take the first 5* that commits. Wait and we may get neither.

Agreed and you probably tell them whoever is first gets the spot but I think we will try to take two in the class but we are not getting both of them.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I doubt the Manning family is going to tell Arch he can’t go to Alabama. Peyton went to a place that once held up a sign that said “Archie Who?”.

As for money, what does Cooper do for a living? He probably doesn’t live quite as well as his brothers.

Reactions: seebell

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
I doubt the Manning family is going to tell Arch he can’t go to Alabama. Peyton went to a place that once held up a sign that said “Archie Who?”.

As for money, what does Cooper do for a living? He probably doesn’t live quite as well as his brothers.
According to Wiki, "Cooper Archibald Manning is an American entrepreneur and television personality who is the host of the television show The Manning Hour for Fox Sports as well as principal and senior managing director of investor relations for AJ Capital Partners."

If accurate, he's probably able to pay his bills ok.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
According to Wiki, "Cooper Archibald Manning is an American entrepreneur and television personality who is the host of the television show The Manning Hour for Fox Sports as well as principal and senior managing director of investor relations for AJ Capital Partners."

If accurate, he's probably able to pay his bills ok.
I’m sure he isn’t on food stamps, but he is the only one of the three who had to actually go look for a job. Being Peyton and Eli’s brother has earned him a good chunk of change.

I have heard Archie has earned a lot more money in business than he did in football.

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
At least he won't have much hype when he comes in as a freshman. No matter where he ends up the expectations for this kid will be ridiculous because of the name. I am not convinced he is even the best QB in the 23 class.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

He's worth 13 million dollar.
Eli: 150 millon
Payton: 250 millon.

I wouldn't be shocked if Payton and Eli gave cooper some money so Cooper probably have more than 13.. but bottom line: they're comfortable and wont have money issue for long time.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
He's worth 13 million dollar.
Eli: 150 millon
Payton: 250 millon.

I wouldn't be shocked if Payton and Eli gave cooper some money so Cooper probably have more than 13.. but bottom line: they're comfortable and wont have money issue for long time.
If my brother had $13 mil I wouldn't give him squat! LOL...
They did however get him some TV time co-hosting that game show...and I'm sure a few other gigs...

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I was listening to inside the locker room with Wimp and Barry yesterday and they had this gentleman on who worked for Coach Saban and now has his own recruiting service, can't think of the guys name save my life Tyler last name started with a S? Anyway he told how coach looks at recruits and such real interesting, He thinks it's down to Bama and the Dog's, he thought if Texas is in it it's because of Sark! He said kid's not afraid of competition just like Ty Simpson who thought was going to be good

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Inquiring minds want to know, Bama vs Ole Siss for Uncle Eli? What about when Bama plays 10RC for Uncle Payton? Would be hilarious for either to show up in Bama gear for those particular games that Arch QBs in. What a revoltin' development that would be for those fans. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.