Do You Want Oklahoma And Texas To Join The SEC?

What's your choice?

• Yes

Votes: 49 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 96 55.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 29 16.7%

• Total voters

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
It's pretty clear how welcoming Bama fans are. You guys are really pleasant. I posted I feel OSU was the best team in 2011 IMO and that I'm proud of OSU as a great overall athletics program....

Bama fans come in and attack. I expect that from LSU fans.

Classy.
if you feel they were the best, then that’s your opinion , which you are entitled to........most of us happen to believe they weren’t but getting upset because you asked people to prove you wrong and they offered counter arguments is kinda silly.........name calling is a non starter as well

do better, dude

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It's pretty clear how welcoming Bama fans are. You guys are really pleasant. I posted I feel OSU was the best team in 2011
Again when you went on the ESPN conspiracy you went from valid argument to troll. It’s hard not to argue that 2011 Oklahoma St didn’t have a better resume. The obvious counter will be ISU vs LSU. It’s a never ending debate, and one in which most would be willing to have here. But to suggest that we only got in because of ESPN and Saban politicking is just dumb.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Again when you went on the ESPN conspiracy you went from valid argument to troll. It’s hard not to argue that 2011 Oklahoma St didn’t have a better resume. The obvious counter will be ISU vs LSU. It’s a never ending debate, and one in which most would be willing to have here. But to suggest that we only got in because of ESPN and Saban politicking is just dumb.
That's where he lost me.

Reactions: Bubbaloo

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
He lost me before that TBH. Felt very over the top/slightly aggressive from the beginning.

Imagine if one of us were to go to an Oklahoma State Wrestling Forum and start bragging about Alabama's Football championships. Like....what?

• Haha
Reactions: UAllday

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Tell me how I'm wrong in my line of thinking?

OSU's offense was the best in the country that season. There was no reason your team should have been given another shot at a team they already lost to. ONLY reason was because of ESPN and the SEC ties.

Hell, it's a huge reason we have the playoffs now. Outside of the Alabama and some in the SEC, many believe the Cowboys were the best team in the nation.

Again, tell me how I'm wrong.
I will respond (and very politely) in a few hours after I'm off work. However, a few thoughts here:

1) welcome to the board.

2) My ex is from the Tishomingo located in Mississippi, not that there's anything right with that.

3) I knew a Ryno about 20 years ago who ran a site called NCAAboards.com and was a Pokes fan. Are you the same person by any chance?

I'll have a few thoughts on the 2011 situation that will be very kindly expressed, but just know that in the long run it will all be opinion as far as what the outcome would have been between Okie State and LSU. You'll also find I agree with a number of your points already made.

Reactions: Padreruf

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I will respond (and very politely) in a few hours after I'm off work. However, a few thoughts here:

1) welcome to the board.

2) My ex is from the Tishomingo located in Mississippi, not that there's anything right with that.

3) I knew a Ryno about 20 years ago who ran a site called NCAAboards.com and was a Pokes fan. Are you the same person by any chance?

I'll have a few thoughts on the 2011 situation that will be very kindly expressed, but just know that in the long run it will all be opinion as far as what the outcome would have been between Okie State and LSU. You'll also find I agree with a number of your points already made.
Uh-0h...he has poked the bear, aka Selma...hell hath no fury like that of Selma...he never, ever forgets. I know...I've lost more than one debate with him.

• Haha
Reactions: selmaborntidefan

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Uh-0h...he has poked the bear, aka Selma...hell hath no fury like that of Selma...he never, ever forgets. I know...I've lost more than one debate with him.
We'll call it the St Selma's Day Massacre. Actually, I'll be very nice and make the point that if the guy just wants to have a discussion online, contact the right people.

• Heart
Reactions: Padreruf

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.