Game Thread: Dolphins vs Chiefs (Tua vs Mahomes) Other Bama Players as well

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
JH passing...17/30 for 167 -- 1 TD and no picks...he played a fairly clean and smart game until the ball was punched loose. I have never been so glad to be so wrong about a player...he is an NFL QB in mold of Russell Wilson.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The Eagles did not lose because of him that is for sure.
Jalen's passing today was as good as any I have seen in the NFL. He is a very, very good passer now. A shame that he was named starter his freshman year and never developed properly at Alabama, because he is very good.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Jalen is outplaying Alex Smith even though the Eagles are losing in a close game. He is his same self...make good safe passes, take care of the ball, and run when you get in trouble. Amazing how well it is working...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Looks like it. Doesn't matter to them of they win or lose. They might want the higher draft pick.
Wouldn't change much, if at all. The head coach is experimenting instead of trying to win. I would fire him and make him walk home if I owned the team.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Wouldn't change much, if at all. The head coach is experimenting instead of trying to win. I would fire him and make him walk home if I owned the team.
Pederson's actions are a disgrace to the league...to play your 3rd string QB when you don't have to, i.e., to not try to win, is utterly ridiculous. This hits at the integrity of the league...and I really don't care about the Eagles or the NFL...just an observation.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I guess the Eagles hate the Giants more than Washington? The coach clearly tried to lose the game.
Eagles fans are furious about it this morning. They were really getting behind Jalen and wanted the win. To give up on the game in the name of giving a QB (who you know you are going to release) snaps in the 4th quarter - no reasonable person believe the lies coming from the coach.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Dolphins fans already want Tua gone and draft another QB since they have the 3rd pick. I say I agree. Let him go to a team with a competent OC that would know how to use him. One of the many reasons I did not want him to go to Miami.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.