ADMIN NOTE: Effects of pandemic on sports...

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Alabama should send every one of its athletes a subscription to Beach Body. Their P90X routine is world class, can be done with almost no equipment, programs can be run on their laptops, they can be done alone, and this would have these kids showing up in amazing shape when we are ready to return to our schools to practice.

Seriously, P90X is no joke, especially when done by someone who is dedicated.
I watched every all nine of those DVDs and I still have the body of Chris Farley... :cool:

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Which one? The one you made? Because the one you made seemed to minimize the impact of this virus.🤷‍♂️
It didn't minimize the impact of the virus. It pointed out how much he's been through due to his time in Vietnam.

And, even it did-it's his prerogative.

Jeez.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
It didn't minimize the impact of the virus. It pointed out how much he's been through due to his time in Vietnam.

And, even it did-it's his prerogative.

Jeez.
We disagree, and that is not uncommon, is it?

🍻

Rolltide51

1st Team
Nov 24, 2019
If one player on one team get the virus, regardless of level ( high school. college, pros), during the season there goes the rest of the season for that team probably due to quarantines that follow not to mention what it will do to the school year etc. I just home the people who make those decisions don't rush.

Reactions: B1GTide

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Tonight would have been the 2020 College Basketball national title game.
...and I would have been at The Masters.
That being said...we're making the best of this and The Masters put the tournament back on the calendar!!!
It's a beautiful day and I'm going to shoot hoops with my son in the driveway!!!

Reactions: We_are_Bama

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
...and I would have been at The Masters.
That being said...we're making the best of this and The Masters put the tournament back on the calendar!!!
It's a beautiful day and I'm going to shoot hoops with my son in the driveway!!!
I walked 9 holes with my son yesterday -- after riding bicycles with his kids earlier in the day...yes, we're staying apart...but we're also having fun.

Reactions: The Ols

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I walked 9 holes with my son yesterday -- after riding bicycles with his kids earlier in the day...yes, we're staying apart...but we're also having fun.
I don’t get people actually staying inside and lambasting people who go out. There is nothing wrong with walking, biking, etc and keeping your distance. Shoot, my dad’s golf course made some adjustments (walking only, pair players only at a distance, keep the flag in, raised the cup above ground level-ball touches the cup it’s in, etc) and is still open. There are many COVID19 safe activities, if you have some common sense (which is t very common).

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don’t get people actually staying inside and lambasting people who go out. There is nothing wrong with walking, biking, etc and keeping your distance. Shoot, my dad’s golf course made some adjustments (walking only, pair players only at a distance, keep the flag in, raised the cup above ground level-ball touches the cup it’s in, etc) and is still open. There are many COVID19 safe activities, if you have some common sense (which is t very common).
I run with my son 4 days/week. My wife walks with a friend - they walk on opposite sides of the street - 4 days/week. We are still out on the deck or in the yard a lot since it is spring.

Our mental health is very important. I feel for people who live in very urban areas and cannot get outside and move right now.

Reactions: Con and The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.