BREAKING Eight Women Shot To Death At 3 Atlanta Massage Parlors; 21-year old arrested

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
  • Crying
Reactions: seebell

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Beyond the waste of lives that this evil creature has caused, the motive has to be really bizarre and/or drug induced. Death penalty is too good for him.
yeah I am going to suggest this thread move to politics because this has all the makings of Trump inspired Asian Hate and/or Q or Incel related spree. I may be wrong but this is the wrong board to speculate on this topic

• Thank You
  • Facepalm
Reactions: The Ols and seebell

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
yeah I am going to suggest this thread move to politics because this has all the makings of Trump inspired Asian Hate and/or Q or Incel related spree. I may be wrong but this is the wrong board to speculate on this topic
Correct. Feel free to speculate using TDS on the politics board. This is about the news itself.

• Thank You
Reactions: Relayer and Toddrn

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
If you read the article it states that he frequented these places and may have a "sexual addiction."
In the interview they ASKED SPECIFICALLY if this was racially motivated, to which he replied "no".
Read the article first...

Reactions: Toddrn

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Police just reported that "it is NOT racially motivated" and "he was looking to eliminate his addiction" according to ATL TV news. Who knows, though ... The South Korean media's totally credible witness and the 'Trump whispered to Q who texted Long and told him to kill Asians' theory might be correct at the end of the day. Probably better to let the experts figure it all out.

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Police just reported that "it is NOT racially motivated" and "he was looking to eliminate his addiction" according to ATL TV news. Who knows, though ... The South Korean media's totally credible witness and the 'Trump whispered to Q who texted Long and told him to kill Asians' theory might be correct at the end of the day. Probably better to let the experts figure it all out.
I think Incel is clear at this point with what the Cherokee PD has said so far. Everything else is speculation based on hearsay. It is true that hate based attacks on Asian Americans is up dramatically over the last few years so it is also understandable that the Korean news would take that angle immediately, especially in Atlanta with our massive Korean population.

• Thank You
Reactions: 92tide

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I think Incel is clear at this point with what the Cherokee PD has said so far. Everything else is speculation based on hearsay. It is true that hate based attacks on Asian Americans is up dramatically over the last few years so it is also understandable that the Korean news would take that angle immediately, especially in Atlanta with our massive Korean population.
It's not understandable that people jump to conclusions and print them as fact...That's irresponsible.
*Hearsay is from the evildoers mouth...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It's not understandable that people jump to conclusions and print them as fact...That's irresponsible.
*Hearsay is from the evildoers mouth...
it is indeed, but should we assume that a guy that went on a multi hour killing spree is also honest about his reasons?

• Thank You
Reactions: 92tide

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
People that execute these types of crimes are most often impassioned with why...If it was about politics, he would have claimed it as that was why he would have done it...for the recognition...
This was just a very disturbed evil person...and you don't even know his political leanings...never a mention of it.

Reactions: BamaNation

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
sounds like this dirt bag could be charged with a hate crime based on georgia's new law that passed last summer

The law, which becomes effective July 1, will allow additional penalties to be imposed for certain crimes when motivated by a victim’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender or disability. It also mandates the collection and reporting of data on hate crimes investigated by law enforcement.

Reactions: Jon

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.