Elon Musk Has Made $3.5 Million Selling Flamethrowers

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX
I am disappointed. This is a blow torch not a flame thrower. I don't see any liquid or gelled fuel getting dispersed.
That is because it is a blowtorch. And it is a spendy purchase being made by people who do not need a blowtorch because, honestly, what is the use for this? Crop/weed burning? Clearing snow? Heating tar or asphalt? If you are doing stuff like that you would go buy a Red Dragon and a 20 lb propane tank and spend $100, not $600 for this over priced toy.

Bamaro

Hall of Fame
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
This will be his biggest flame thrower ever

The Falcon Heavy

Edit - scheduled for 1st launch Feb 6

For its debut flight, the Falcon Heavy is carrying Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster into space. Musk has said the launch, if successful, will deliver the Roadster into a heliocentric orbit that will eventually send the midnight-cherry-red electric car by Mars.

However, Musk has repeatedly attempted to lower expectations for the Falcon Heavy's first flight, saying there is a fair chance the launch could fail.

"There's a lot that could go wrong there," Musk said last year. "I encourage people to come down to the Cape to see the first Falcon Heavy mission; it's guaranteed to be exciting."
https://www.space.com/39519-spacex-first-falcon-heavy-rocket-launch-date.html

Last edited: