2020 Prospect: Ennis Rakestraw Offer -DB - 2020 - Duncanville TX

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
Now he cannot let guys have a free release off the line in college but he’ll be coached up on that. I like the fact that he makes a play on the ball. He competes for the ball that’s something we need we got guys that don’t.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Been a long time since we had an Ennis. Hope this one is as good as the last
I tried to guard him in HS. It was embarrassing. Also tried to guard Sir Charles after our center fouled out. Equally embarrassing. And of course playing free safety against McAdory where some barn recruit went. I had no delusions regarding my talent level after all that

gymcoach

1st Team
Dec 6, 2006
It sounds like if he gets a firm offer, then we get him. Looks like he is versatile enough to play several different positions in the secondary. Seems to have good instincts. Needs work on tackling technique but doesn’t seem to shy away from contact. Could be one of those guys that doesn’t have a lot of hype but ends up beating 4&5 star guys out. Just not sure how many spots we have left.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
It sounds like if he gets a firm offer, then we get him. Looks like he is versatile enough to play several different positions in the secondary. Seems to have good instincts. Needs work on tackling technique but doesn’t seem to shy away from contact. Could be one of those guys that doesn’t have a lot of hype but ends up beating 4&5 star guys out. Just not sure how many spots we have left.
He will fit right in if he needs to work on his tackling technique then. :)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I tried to guard him in HS. It was embarrassing. Also tried to guard Sir Charles after our center fouled out. Equally embarrassing. And of course playing free safety against McAdory where some barn recruit went. I had no delusions regarding my talent level after all that
I am a year older than Enimo and I remember me and my buddies driving down to Boutwell Auditorium to watch Ennis and Phillips HS play Eric Richardson and Carver. I was in awe of him and I clearly remember a bunch of no look passes that were beautiful and some that bounced off the faces of teammates not paying close enough attention.

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
I am a year older than Enimo and I remember me and my buddies driving down to Boutwell Auditorium to watch Ennis and Phillips HS play Eric Richardson and Carver. I was in awe of him and I clearly remember a bunch of no look passes that were beautiful and some that bounced off the faces of teammates not paying close enough attention.
He hit Bobby Lee in the face a few times.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
This kid is an enigma. He is the 169th rated CB, 1972nd rated player on 247. A low 3 star recruit. But He is the 2019 Dallas Morning News Defensive player of the year. Has an offer and a visit from Bama, Miami, Michigan St, Arky and now Georgia is after him .

Reactions: skipster63

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
This kid is an enigma. He is the 169th rated CB, 1972nd rated player on 247. A low 3 star recruit. But He is the 2019 Dallas Morning News Defensive player of the year. Has an offer and a visit from Bama, Miami, Michigan St, Arky and now Georgia is after him .
CNS is just going to start throwing out names to watch other schools crawl around looking for guys they've never heard of...

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Don’t worry Skipster....99.99% can’t say that they got such an awesome experience.... and even if they had...it would have been the EXACT SAME 😃

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.