News Article: ESPN: No Outrunning His Past, Steve Sarkisian Ready for Another Head Coaching Job

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Below is a link to a good article about Sark. I really hope he stays another few years. Pay him whatever it takes. He is also in my top 2 or 3 for replacing Saban whenever Saban retires. RTR

Last edited by a moderator:

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
He seems to have conquered his demons. He is a great coordinator and will make a nice head coach for someone in the near future. I will always appreciate what he has done for Bama.

Reactions: tideindc

RollTideMo

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 17, 2019
After reading it, I'm definitely on the bandwagon in hoping Sark comes back to Bama when Saban is done. I know Dabo is the popular choice but Sark's offensive genius has sold me and he's a hell of a recruiter too.

Reactions: OakMtn4Bama

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
That was a great article. As an Alabama fan my response to the end of the article is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

can we give him another raise?

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I don’t know if Sark takes on a head coach in waiting type role. I don’t know if he’ll replace Saban, or ever coach us for that matter. What I do know is I hope we can find a way to hang onto him for at least another year or two. I want to see what his offensive collaboration with Bryce Young will look like. I’m absolutely loving what we’re seeing from Mac Jones, but Sark will blow the top off the entire conference when BY is ready to start.

Great article, thanks for sharing!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Great Story. I think we'll see Sark coming back one more year to work with our new qb, Young. Chance to coach him is something special.

Sark may take Kirby approach and thats' a smart move.

Reactions: Con

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
He would be my top choice too replace Coach Saban , but, it would be foolish not going after Dabo..

Just cause he's the only HC that's been able to equal Coach Saban on the recruiting trail & winning NC..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.