Evangel Football from Shreveport, Louisiana

LsuBruce

Nov 10, 2002
Hi Tide Fans ! First I would like to wish you all "Good Luck" for tomorrow's game. Secondly, I'd like to reinforce what I was saying in an earlier thread.

Earlier in the season there was a thread about Evangel playing an Alabama HS and I commented about Evangel not being very good this year. Well, this board has some of the best posters I'v ever encountered and it was taken very well. I think there was one post that insinuated that I might have said that only because they lost to an Alabama school or something. Well, that wasn't the case. The reality of the situation is that J.D. Booty left HS early to attend USC and he left the Evangel Eagles high and dry with no QB in a predominantly passing offense.

Well, tonight Evangel lost in the first round of the playoffs to a mediocre team. IMO, this program is falling apart at the seams. They're a dismal shadow of the team they used to be.

While we're talking about QB's I thought you would all like to know about Ryan Perilloux from East St. John high school in Louisiana. This kid is absolutely phenomenal !! He's probably going to be the #1 recruit coming out next year and he should be. He has an unbelievbaly strong arm, he has pinpoint accuracy, he can run like a top 5 RB, and he's smart. He's greatly advanced for his age and says that he doesn't care about competition at the school he goes to. He said he's going to go where he wants and it doesn't matter who he has to beat out. Now that's confidence ! So, you're probably asking why I'm saying this ? I'll tell you why. Perilloux doesn't want to stay "in state". He says he wants to leave home and find his fit away from home. Let me tell you that whoever gets this kid is picking up instant team strength. He's the complete package and WILL be playing on Sundays, I can assure you. College coaches were salivating during his sophomore year. I saw where he said that Michigan, UCLA, and, get this, ...Tenn. look good to him. Ya'll better get in on him early Tiders !! He's a definite star.

BAMAFAN03

Suspended
Sep 26, 2002
um bruce youre a liar, trying to make your school look good somehow. Evangel won tonight 49-14, and it wasnt even that close. just curious why youd lie about something as stupid as that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.