Falcons giving the Patriots help (trading Sanu to the Pats)

81usaf92

Hall of Fame
Apr 26, 2008
Sylacauga,AL
I think every move by the Pats points to this being Brady's last season at the Pats.

Dzynking what is your thoughts from the Falcons standpoint?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not sure why they would take a 2nd rounder for Sanu when they had him for next season, too. He is only making $6MM per year. He is worth more than a second rounder.

81usaf92

Hall of Fame
Apr 26, 2008
Sylacauga,AL
With the Patriots as desperate as they are for a game changer receiver I think asking for a 2nd rounder is pretty low. But then again Elway was asking for a 2nd rounder for Sanders as well.

DzynKingRTR

Hall of Fame
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think every move by the Pats points to this being Brady's last season at the Pats.

Dzynking what is your thoughts from the Falcons standpoint?
I think they have given up and will be lucky to win 4 games this season. It seems they also want to trade Beasley. I doubt they could get more for him than a button and some pocket lint.

Sure it is great that the Falcon got some draft picks, but who will be making the picks? Dimitroff? Quinn? They don't exactly have a track record of making great picks.

Sani has to be stoked. The Pats just got even better.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I think they have given up and will be lucky to win 4 games this season. It seems they also want to trade Beasley. I doubt they could get more for him than a button and some pocket lint.
Agreed. I don't think Quinn will be back and I fear that we may be headed for a "rebuilding year".

81usaf92

Hall of Fame
Apr 26, 2008
Sylacauga,AL
They have been wasting his career for a decade.
Well, rumors are swirling that the Falcons, Titans, and the Broncos are some of the places Brady would consider to play out the remaining 3 years if things continue to move south between him and Bill Belichick

DzynKingRTR

Hall of Fame
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Well, rumors are swirling that the Falcons, Titans, and the Broncos are some of the places Brady would consider to play out the remaining 3 years if things continue to move south between him and Bill Belichick
The Falcons are stuck with Matt Ryan because of his ridiculous contract for years to come. He will end up playing as long as Brady has without all the rings. His stats will be great, but he will be the same mediocre QB and never win anything. I don't know if it is him or just typical Atlanta sports, but he will stay here forever. All I see on Facebook is more idiot fans defending him. They blame the Oline, coaches, other players, defense, etc. Well players have come and gone, coaches have come and gone, they only remaining constant is Ryan. Stats mean nothing to me.

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Wear UA Masks!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.