Fall Camp Catchall (practices, scrimmages, injuries)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
We're not the only ones who lose starters during camp. Texas lost two key players to their offense for the season.

It's because Sark coached at Bama that Texas players are having season-ending injuries

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
BOL guys say Battle is okay
I heard from someone’s sister‘s nephew’s cousin that he rolled an ankle, he got treatment but he is ok. So far. I did also hear there was another, more serious injury as well. But that is just rumor at this point.

Reactions: dtgreg

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I heard from someone’s sister‘s nephew’s cousin that he rolled an ankle, he got treatment but he is ok. So far. I did also hear there was another, more serious injury as well. But that is just rumor at this point.
More serious injury to someone else?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Scrimmage is going on right now. Someone named "Crimson Boz" from SEC Rant is there posting some pics of warmups and saying who the first team O and D is. Said Kobe Prentice is with the first team and looking good at WR. Apparently Jordan Battle is playing but in a black jersey.

I am not a member of that site like I am here, so I can't ask questions. I only browse. lol.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Just watched Saban's presser. Said 1st team did well. I think the only injury, according to someone who was there and posted on another site, was Jalen Moody.. but he walked off the field on his own. Someone said Ty Simpson looked better than Milroe. I hope Milroe keeps improving. I'd like to see him do well in some of the games in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: Rush and dtgreg

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I read the thread on sec rant, and it seemed like Seth M wasn't even playing with the 2s. Anyone else interpret it that way? Any insight on if he's hurt or something? I would have thought he'd be in the mix to start given how well he filled in last season.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I read the thread on sec rant, and it seemed like Seth M wasn't even playing with the 2s. Anyone else interpret it that way? Any insight on if he's hurt or something? I would have thought he'd be in the mix to start given how well he filled in last season.
Nicked up, Saban said he should be back tuesday. Nothing serious. Saban said he was pleased with his progress in camp.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Soooo....sounds like nobody seriously hurt?

If the first O played well, I would strongly suspect that whoever comprised the first O line will start the first game.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Just watched Saban's presser. Said 1st team did well. I think the only injury, according to someone who was there and posted on another site, was Jalen Moody.. but he walked off the field on his own. Someone said Ty Simpson looked better than Milroe. I hope Milroe keeps improving. I'd like to see him do well in some of the games in the 4th quarter.
That doesn't shock me about TS. Nothing against Milroe, but I think TS may be a natural-born gamer. Time will tell.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.