Final regular season CFP rankings - 11.30

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Seems to me a 2 loss Bama could still get in if either Cincy or Oklahoma State loses. I don't know who else would get the #4 spot since Gary Barta seemed to hint that they may not pick Notre Dame because of Kelly's departure. If they both lose I definitely think we're in. If they both win then we must beat UGA.

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
I thought Bama would be at #5 this week. I thought it would be Georgia, Michigan, Cincinnati, then Okie State. Bama being given the chance to earn their way in with an very unexpected win against Georgia OR a close loss and a loss for one of Cincinnati or Okie State.

Reactions: seebell

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Seems to me a 2 loss Bama could still get in if either Cincy or Oklahoma State loses. I don't know who else would get the #4 spot since Gary Barta seemed to hint that they may not pick Notre Dame because of Kelly's departure. If they both lose I definitely think we're in. If they both win then we must beat UGA.
That's what I found interesting.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Okie lite has toughest road - hard to beat a team twice when the first loss wasn’t a blowout. Iowa probably has the second best defense Michigan has faced, but offense is not good. So if both OSU and Michigan win, Bama wins and they’re in, lose and wait til next year; one of them loses and Bama has a shot if they lose close; a blowout loss to Georgia likely puts Bama out of the playoffs no matter what else happens (but I, like the bookies, don’t see this happening).

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
This is one of those years where I think a 6 team playoff is best fit. Teams 7 and 8 don't really have pedigree for a shot a championship, imo.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.