Final scrimmage

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
So, here we are Tide fans. Today marks the second “official” scrimmage for the Alabama Crimson Tide football program in fall camp 2020. Sit back and soak it all in as Tide Talk Sports attempts to bring you the most detailed, most comprehensive scrimmage report in the game today:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bamaboy16

Suspended
Dec 6, 2019
I wonder how Demoy Kennedy is doing? I’ve been high on him. I feel like he will be next to Harris in 2021 based off his scouting reports in high school.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
So, here we are Tide fans. Today marks the second “official” scrimmage for the Alabama Crimson Tide football program in fall camp 2020. Sit back and soak it all in as Tide Talk Sports attempts to bring you the most detailed, most comprehensive scrimmage report in the game today:
NICE, MANY THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Thanks for posting Blindside. From the information you posted and the Saban press conference it appears our offense is going to be incredibly good. So much experience, talent and depth at every position.

From Saban's presser I think Dickerson will start at center and Ekiyor at guard the way it was listed above.

Interesting to see Banks ahead of Jobe at CB. Saban is very concerned about our secondary depth. Feels pretty good about starters but said we need other young guys to pick it up quick.

Our defense is going to benefit from going against our offense and will be very good if we don't have any injuries or medical condition in the secondary.

Reactions: Blindside17

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
This is a premium article from Rivals Bamainsider but it does give a nugget on the QB's. Mac is doing great but we have a great one next in line.

This definitely explains why JessN suggested we'll probably have a 2 qb system this year (as opposed to BY just getting cleanup duty in blowouts).

Not only does this make sense with the Covid realities, but it sounds like BY is just too good to keep off the field.

It sounds like given the time and opportunity BY will become a superstar. What we don't know is how long it'll take for him to develop.

What will an experienced BY look like? It may be "pie in the sky" but I hope he will be the perfect balance between Jalen and Tua. I think he'll be a fantastic passer and I hope he'll be a "smart" runner that knows how to not take too many hits.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
fwiw I hate a 2 qb system, but I do understand the need in this day and age.

One way to look at the cb situation is this: we know that Jobe can be a quality player at corner, so if he is behind Banks that means we have three guys who can start, essentially, which is a very good thing. I really liked what I saw of Jobe at the end of last year.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.