Question: Florida fans hand gesture meaning?

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX
I'm not talking the bird. What in the world does that hand gesture the Florida fans were doing mean? The one with the arms up, hands down, and moving digits like you're sprinkling fairy dust.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
But to answer the op question. They pretty much did it when they got in the red zone if I recall correctly. It was very similar to the Johnny money taunt.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
What's wrong with the Gator Chomp? I guess being sprinkled with money is more intimidating, or something...

Clay

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 12, 2017
I'm not talking the bird. What in the world does that hand gesture the Florida fans were doing mean? The one with the arms up, hands down, and moving digits like you're sprinkling fairy dust.
yes it means money down. they are trash. pure trash.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
You guys got it all wrong. It's a UF college student gesture that has special meaning to the folks back home watching on TV. It means "Mom, please hit the thrift store for some more Wranglers. Send them and a pair of scissors to my dorm room - I'm out of jorts."

kenbama

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 15, 2008
You guys got it all wrong. It's a UF college student gesture that has special meaning to the folks back home watching on TV. It means "Mom, please hit the thrift store for some more Wranglers. Send them and a pair of scissors to my dorm room - I'm out of jorts."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.