Florida State Game report

noondoggie

Scout Team
Jun 25, 2007
Hi Guys,
Had a great time at the Jacksonville game ...till kick off.
The stadium has great RV parking right across from the entrance. Secure lot with gates and grass areas to park. Met some great Fl. St. fans who could not believe how many RVs travel with the Tide.
We ended up with lots of press coverage, The Jacksonville Time Union had our pictures on the front of the metro section, CSTV came by and did an interview on our menu and why we travel in such large numbers and the Palm Beach Post did a long interview that will run in their coverage of tailgating later this month.
Our Menu from down there was;

Fillet Mignon with Hollandaise Sauce
Stuffed Deer Tenderloin
Jumbo Shrimp
King Crab Legs
Corn
Baked Potatoes
Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Rolls

Made some great new friends and had a wonderful time, wish they would make this a regular home and away game.

ROLL TIDE

ps
you can catch the interview at cstv.com in the video section and the pictures at the Jacksonville Time Union web site

kcin_4_BAMA

RV Moderator
Oct 3, 2005
The Wiregrass
Sounds like you had as good of a time as we did.....wish I had taken the rv, but just too much going on to deal w/ that. I should have found you for lunch Saturday ;)

MASH HERE for a link to some pics from Times-Union website...

noondoggie

Scout Team
Jun 25, 2007
You are always welcome kicn_4_bama.
Drop by after homecoming, we are going to have a Mexican theme dinner in honor of Houston :)

ForTide

1st Team
Mar 21, 2007
Powder Springs, Ga.
Went to the game. Stayed in hotel and parked in reserve parking near stadium. Walked to Landing. Loooong walk to get something to eat. Got back to rental car to leave and there was two styrofoam coolers full of beer sitting on our trunk. Parking lot had no security.
Wish I had taken the RV.:biga2:

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
Went to the game. Stayed in hotel and parked in reserve parking near stadium. Walked to Landing. Loooong walk to get something to eat. Got back to rental car to leave and there was two styrofoam coolers full of beer sitting on our trunk. Parking lot had no security.
Wish I had taken the RV.:biga2:
Aliens stole their owner.:conehead:

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Get your gear!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.